Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Time to do some dusting

I have been thinking about blogging again. I'm always impressed by the blogs I read. So many are great writers and deep thinkers. This has never been one of my strong suits. I am a very simple person. I believe things people tell me as true. I am very trusting. I am a no-nonsense person. So if your looking for deep thoughts, they probably won't be posted here. Just a simple woman who has a simple view on life. Time to blow off some dust and start again. Welcome back old friend.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I'm always glad to hear your thoughts. Sometime simple is profound. God gives us different voices and styles for a reason and yours is a blessing to me. Welcome back.

Unknown said...

I'm thrilled that your back! There's much wisdom and beauty in "simple." Welcome back!

Unknown said...

Yours is a blessing to me too Denise!

Kelly said...

Glad to see you are back. Can't wait to see your simpleness(which probably isn't a word. But in all fairness, is your life "simple"?????? HEHE