Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Uncle!!!!!!!!

This is how my body is feeling with this weather. I am one that likes all four seasons, but this is getting a little rediculous. I am so done with cold weather. I want to see my roses start to bloom. I want to see my little piggy toes peeking out from my sandles. My skin desperately needs some color. It needs to be warmer for me to get out and run. (I am a fair weather runner.) I want to go to Erma's without freezing my hinny off. I'm crying uncle on the weather!

If I ask nice, will it get warmer. Pretty please...pretty please with sugar on top!!!!

3 comments:

beckyjomama said...

Amen sister! This makes me giggle ... plus, there is the fact that this is two posts in a month - HAPPY!

Darcy Schrieber said...

I'm with ya girl! UNCLE!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

that was me