Monday, March 28, 2011

A sign of Spring

Okay, I am even over this cold weather! I do enjoy the snow, but I have enough! I am supposed to be training for a 5K race I am planning on running at the end of this month, but I can't seem to get my body out into the cold. My tolerance cold weather running temperature is about 38-40 degrees. Anything less than that and I have a hard time breathing. I have been out a couple of time in the past couple weeks, but not consistantly like I need to be to be able to do the race. So hopefully soon.

The other reason I run is so I can enjoy my favorite summer tradition: ERMA's Custard!!!!! I have been counting down for a while now and it is only a few days away. Just another sign of spring, Erma's is open again for business on April 1st! Just a few more days! We are usually there most every Sunday night, so I hope to see you all there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i can taste it melting in my mouth already! (and down my hand and wrist and onto the pavement if i don't eat it fast enough!...which usually is never a problem!) yes, spring is almost "officially" here :)